Felipe Duarte Olvera
- Member of our Board of Directors since April 2016.
- He is Managing Director of Customer Experience for Grupo Financiero Banorte. Between 2006 and 2012, Mr. Duarte was Undersecretary of Transportation at the Ministry of Communications and Transportation; Undersecretary of Competitiveness and Standards at the Ministry of Economy and Technical Secretary of the Economic Cabinet in the Office of the President of Mexico. During that time, he was also a director of Pemex, the Federal Electricity Commission, and the Mexican development banks Nafin and Bancomext.
- Previously he worked for the Mexican government in the Office of the President for Public Policy and at McKinsey and Co.
- He is author of “Strategic Cost Management as a Base to Obtain Competitive Advantages,” published by the IMPC.
- Mr. Duarte has an Master’s in Business Administration from Harvard Business School and degrees in Administration and Public Accounting from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).