Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. better known as OMA, holds the concessions to operate, manage, and develop 13 international airports in central and northern Mexico.
- Monterrey: Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial center
- Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo: tourist destinations
- Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón, and Zacatecas: major regional cities
- Ciudad Juárez and Reynosa: border cities
In 2017, we served 19.7 million passengers.
OMA’s commercial revenues are the most important source of non-regulated revenues. The principal categories include:
- Retailers and Duty-free
- Car rental
- Advertising space
- VIP lounges
OMA develops new sources of revenues through businesses closely tied to air transportation and that maximize the use of our assets, including land.
- Freight logistics
- Industrial park
- Real estate
- Checked baggage screening
- Airport and terminal access rights
- Ground transportation (“non permanent”)