Sergio F. Montaño León
- Member of OMA's board of directors since December 2005.
- Member of the board of directors and Executive Vice President of Empresas ICA.
- Since 1972, he has served in various capacities in the management and finance areas of several companies within the Empresas ICA group.
- Previously, he held management positions with such Mexican companies as Trébol and Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma.
- He has been a mamber of the Mexican Institute of Financial Executives since 1997.
- Holds a degree in public accounting from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, a master's degree in taxation from the Instituto para la Especialización de Ejecutivos and a Specialization in Insurance from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|