Alberto Mulás Alonso
- Member of OMA's board of directors since December 2006.
- Member of the board of directors of Empresas ICA, Grupo Financiero Santander, Urbi Desarrollos Urbanos, Grupo Comex, Organización Ramirez, and Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal.
- Since January 2003, he has been Director of CReSE Consultores, a corporate finance and strategy consulting firm.
- During the Vicente Fox administration, he served as the National Housing Coordinator from January 2001, and become Commissioner and a member of the Presidential Cabinet until December 2002.
- From 1999-2001, he was Mexico Managing Director for Donalson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp.
- From 1992-1997, he was country manager for Lehman Brothers in Mexico and a vice president at JP Morgan.
- He is a chemical engineering graduated from the Universidad Iberoamericana and holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|