Alberto Felipe Mulás Alonso
- Member of our Board of Directors since October 2006.
- Since January 2003, he has been the managing director of CReSCE Consultores, S.C., a consulting firm specializing in corporate finance, corporate governance and strategic planning.
- In January 2001, President Vicente Fox appointed him as Undersecretary of Housing at the Mexican Ministry of Social Development ( Secretaría de Desarrollo Social ), where he prepared the country’s new housing policy and, among other activities, created the country’s national housing commission and its council, becoming the first commissioner and a member of the presidential cabinet.
- From 1999 to 2001, he was Managing Director at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp. From 1992 to 1997, he was Lehman Brothers’ country manager and, prior to that, vice president and associate at JP Morgan and Bankers Trust Company, respectively.
- He currently serves as independent director on various boards, including the following publicly-traded corporations: Grupo Modelo, S.A.B. de C.V., Empresas ICA and Grupo Financiero Santander, S.A.B. de C.V. He also serves leading private family-owned firms, including Comex Group (Mexico’s largest paint manufacturer); Organización Ramirez (owner of Cinepolis, Latin America’s largest movie theater chain) and Farmacias del Ahorro (one of Mexico’s largest pharmacy chains).
- He holds a degree in chemical engineering from the Universidad Iberoamericana and a Master’s in Business Administration from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|