Salvador Alva Gómez
- Member of OMA’s board of directors since December 2006.
- He has been with PepsiCo for 24 years and served as President of PepsiCo Latin America and as a member of the PepsiCo Executive Committee.
- Member of the board of directors of Group Porcelanite Lamosa, 7-Eleven, Chapa Distribution Group, and the "EXEB" Businessmen's Foundation for Basic Education. He is also a member of CEAL, the Latin America Businessmen’s Association, and is a member of the board of trustees of the John Langdon Down Foundation.
- A former President of AMECE, the Mexican Association of Electronic Commerce.
- Served as President of Gamesa-Quaker from 1996 to 2003, as Managing Director for Alegro's Internacional Division in Latin America; as Business Developer at Sabritas; and in several positions at Cervecería Moctezuma S.A.
- He holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, and an M.B.A. from the Universidad de Las Americas.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|