Fernando Flores Pérez
- Member of OMA's board of directors since April 2007.
- Member of the board of directors of Empresas ICA.
- Chairman of the board of directors of GW Publishing, which produces and markets the Spanish language editions for Mexico, Latin America, and the U.S. of the ESPN sports network.
- Founder and director of the strategic consulting firm EFE Consultores.
- Seior Counselor at A.T. Kearney, since February 2009.
- Served as Executive Director and Chairman of the Board of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) in 2005-2006, and was Undersecretary of Labor, Security, and Social Security at the Ministry of Labor in 2004-2005, in the government of Vicente Fox.
- Joined Compañía Mexicana de Aviación in 1991 and served as Law and Administration Director. From 1995 until 2004 he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- Was Chief Executive Officer of Aerovias de Mexico (Aeroméxico) from March to December 2004.
- From January 1997 to January 2000 he was the President of the National Air Transportation Chamber.
- Holds a law degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana, and he received the "Gold Master in Executive Leadership" award from the Executive Leadership Forum in Spain.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|