Jacques Follain (alternate for Mr. Chevallier)
- Managing Director of ADP Management.
- Joined the Aéroports de Paris Group in 1998 and has played a key role in the development of ADP as an international airport operator in China, Mexico, Egypt, Jordan, Belgium, and Algeria.
- Prior to joining ADP, he held several positions in L'Oreal starting in 1987, including heading its Mexico subsidiary, sales and marketing manager for Europe in the International Department.
- Worked for 6 years as an organizational consultant at Arthur Andersen Consulting (Accenture).
- An aeronautical and telecommunications engineer, graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Constructions Aéronautiques (Toulouse), the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications (Paris), and has a master's degree from Stanford University.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|