Diego Quintana Kawage
- Member of the Board of Empresas ICA since 2008
- ICA’s representative for the Industrial Construction division, and responsible for the Airports, Homebuilding, and Real Estate divisions, as well as for strategic alliances.
- Chief Executive Officer of ViveICA from 2004 to 2009.
- Finance Director of ViveICA from 200 to 2003.
- He holds an Economics Bachelors degree from the Universidad Anáhuac and has a Masters in Business Administration from Stanford University.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|