Ricardo Maldonado Yáñez
- Mr. Ricardo Maldonado Yáñez is a partner in the law firm Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. He has over 20 years of experience providing advice and counsel to Mexican and foreign companies on domestic and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions, joint ventures and strategic alliances. Member of our Board of Directors since April 2016.
- He also represents issuers and financial institutions in domestic and international, public and private, debt and equity offerings, and advises clients in the negotiation, structuring and drafting of commercial loans, in complex financings and in infrastructure projects.
- Mr. Maldonado also represents clients in the Mexican hydrocarbons sector.
- Mr. Maldonado serves as member and/or secretary of the boards of directors of companies such as Grupo Televisa, Consorcio Ara, and Banco Ahorro Famsa, among others.
- Mr. Maldonado holds an undergraduate degree in law from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) and an LL.M. from the University of Chicago Law School. He also has specialized in corporate law from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|