- Member of our Board of Directors since April 2016. Mr. Jacques Follain was an alternate member for Mr. Dupeyron since December 2006.
- Mr. Follain is Managing Director of ADPM. He joined the ADP Group in 1998 and has played a key role in the development of ADP as an international airport operator in China, Mexico, Egypt, Jordan,Belgium, Mauritius, Croatia and Algeria.
- Prior to joining ADP, Mr. Follain was an organizational consultant for Arthur Andersen Accenture for six years and then held several positions in L’Oréal starting in 1987, including heading its Mexico subsidiary, sales and marketing manager for Europe in the International Department and responsibility for setting up the management information systems of the professional division.
- He is member of the Board of Directors of ADPI, ZAIC and MZLZ (Croatia), ATOL (Mauritius) and Liège Airport (Belgium).
- Mr. Follain is an aeronautical and telecommunications engineer, with degrees from the École Nationale Supérieure des Constructions Aéronautiques (Toulouse), the École Nationale Supérieure des Telecommunications (Paris) and a Master’s degree from Stanford University.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|