Pablo García Aguilar
- Member of our Board of Directors since February 2017. Was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Empresas ICA in December 2015.
- Mr. Garcia was the Finance Director for ICA’s infrastructure division since 2012, where he was responsible for arranging the financings for ICA’s portfolio of concessioned infrastructure projects and for structuring the sale of minority participations as part of ICA’s strategy of monetizing its asset portfolio.
- Prior to joining ICA, he was Managing Director and head of Project Finance for Latin America at Scotiabank.
- From 2004 to 2011 he was Senior Vice President for Project Finance for Banco Santander, heading all their Mexico activities. From 1998 to 2004, he served in various capacities at Banco Santander in New York City and Madrid.
- Mr. Garcia has a B.A. in economics from Florida State University, and an M.A. in Applied Economics and Finance from the University of Michigan.
|< Board of Directors||Committees >|