Acerca de Nosotros
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. better known as OMA, holds the concessions to operate, manage, and develop 13 international airports in central and northern Mexico.
- Monterrey: Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial center
- Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo: tourist destinations
- Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón, and Zacatecas: major regional cities
- Ciudad Juárez and Reynosa: border cities
In 2018, we served 21.6 million passengers.
OMA’s commercial revenues are the most important source of non-regulated revenues. The principal categories include:
- Retailers and Duty-free
- Car rental
- Advertising space
- VIP lounges
OMA develops new sources of revenues through businesses closely tied to air transportation and that maximize the use of our assets, including land.
- Freight logistics
- Industrial park
- Real estate
- Checked baggage screening
- Airport and terminal access rights
- Ground transportation (“non permanent”)