- Chief Diversification Officer since October 2015.
- Served as Airport Manager in Culiacan Airport from 2007 to 2015 and previously in Tampico Airport from 2004 to 2006.
- From 2001 to 2003 he served as Diversification Manager in OMA.
- He participated in the Mexican Airport Groups bidding processes, obtaining OMA Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte in the year of 2000.
- He worked in the promotion of different projects for ICA in Latin America between 1999 and 2000. Jonied OMA in March 2001.
- He has experience in the field of maritime-port services, participating in the sector between 1989 to 1997.
- He worked in the ICAVE start-up, a container terminal concession.
- Certified Member of the American Association of Airport Executives.
- He has a certification in Business Administration from IPADE Business School.
- Holds Master of Engineering degree from the University of British Columbia and an Engineering degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.