Federico Patiño Márquez
- Mr. Patiño’s career focus has been primarily on the Finance sector.
- From 1980 to 2008 he held a number of positions in Nacional Financiera such as Deputy General Manager of Credit, Deputy General Manager of Finance, Deputy General Manager of Development and Deputy General Manager of Investment Banking, among others.
- He was responsible for the creation of the Mexican Corporation for Capital Investments (CMIC).
- He coordinated the placement of Mexican airport groups in the stock market and was responsible for the funding of Mexico City International Airport’s Terminal 2 and the divestiture of the first FARAC highway bundle.
- In 2008 he was commissioned to create the National Infrastructure Fund (FONADIN) and was appointed Investment Banking Director at BANOBRAS and Fiduciary Delegate at said Trust Fund, with the responsibility of the financial structure of infrastructure Public Private Partnership projects until 2013.
- He was Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de México from 2015 to 2018.