Luis Solórzano Aizpuru
- Luis Solórzano Aizpuru. Mr. Luis Solórzano Aizpuru is Managing Partner and Founder of Brabex Capital, a company dedicated to investments in enterprises in Mexico, the United States, and Europe.
- Prior to creating Brabex Capital, Mr. Solorzano worked for 16 years at Advent International as a Partner, Managing Director, and head of its Mexico office.
- He was also a Member and Chairman of the Investment Committee at Advent for Latin America, participating actively in the creation of Advent International as one of the principal and largest investment funds in Latin America and globally.
- Mr. Luis Solorzano had an 18-year career investing in companies in Mexico, the U.S., the Dominican Republic, Peru, Brazil, and Europe. During this period, Mr. Solorzano carried out investments in a variety of companies in different sectors, including airports, airport services, financial services, technology, industrial, retail and consumer goods and made more than 20 investments in companies including Viakem, GMD, Grupo Financiero Mifel, InverCap Holdings or Afore InverCap, Grupo Gayosso, Inmobiliaria Fumisa, Dufry, Brasif, Hildebrando, Scitum, and Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI, among others.
- He has been a member of the boards of directors of many companies and currently serves as Chairman of the board of Brabex Capital, InverCap Holdings, and Afore InverCap.
- He is also a member of the boards of directors of Grupo Financiero Mifel and Grupo Serviacero, among others.
- Mr. Solórzano is an economics graduate, cum laude, of the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM) and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.